Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 1 #2 Lifelong Learning

Desperate...

Yes, I'm really late. Now and before.
I guess I was late in the whole technology scene. Was embarking on a home-based 13-year career sprouting 4 amazing young lives and of course tendering to the old?! (albeit handsome)one who partnered with me in this God-given task!


Out of the Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners, I resonate with:

Habit 3 – View problems as challenges

James 1:2-4 (The Message)

2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Habit 6 – Use technology to your advantage

Gotta keep up with the kids and tricks!

No comments: